I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go World

Maybe it's not where an athlete's from
that makes us root for them
Maybe it's not the flag on their back
or the anthem that we hear when they win
that makes us cheer
Maybe it's simply that they are human.
And we are human.
And when they succeed,
we succeed.

GO WORLD

I don't know about anybody else, but I LOVE this advertising campaign. I really could care less for visa, but the ideas they're portraying here in 'Go World' is just amazing, and I really love it.. times four.

In our family, when it is getting close to our birthday we post a small 'wish list' of thing that we'd like to get, and for as long as I can remember my Dad has always asked for 'World Peace' or 'Love at Home' and I kinda thought it was silly. Now, however, I kinda get it.... May we all pray for our world, a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment