I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is the start, of something new....

Oh my gosh, I'm doing it. Everyone please stand and applaud before I puke my guts out. I can hardly beleive that I'm actually starting a blog... Isn't it funny how people rub off on you in the strangest ways. I've met enough bloggers that I couldn't help myself, so here I am! Ahhh! I don't actually like to talk that much, nor am I much of a writer, and heck, with school keeping me so busy all the time I doubt I'll ever get much on here more than a sentence or two... but I feel like I'm ready to make that commitment and make an honest effort to make this bogg of somwhat meaning-ful-ness-ish...... :] Okay, so by way of introduction my name is Michael Murray, I'm a sophomore at Brigham Young University in Provo, UT. I grew up in a small town called Payson, UT althought I currently go home to my family in an even smaller town in Washington called Anacortes. I love the ocean, I love music, I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ as revealed to the Prophet Joseph Smith, I also love learning; these things put together are pretty much why I'm here at BYU studying. So I like to think a lot, and I'm excited to see how this all works out... thanks for reading.

ps.. the following two posts are just copied from my facebook notes... I thought I might want to have them on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment