I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A new favorite

Funny story, my grandmother often says the world favorite giving emphasis to the 'a' but pronouncing the 'i' as 'eye' not 'eh' like it usually is... when we were kids we thought that was the right way say it. :D

So yesterday I stumbled across an amazing song... it's funny 'cause I'm not entirely sure just where it came from, but I think Pandora played it for me. It's by Snow Patrol, which I've heard a lot of, my sister has a CD or two of theirs I think, but I ever really gave it too much notice. Yesterday however when I was idly trying to write a seven page paper I was listening to some background music and all of a sudden what I heard caught my attention. I listened even more carefully for a moment and it was amazing! It was a most amazing and beautiful song, and I loved it!! I haven't had a new favorite song for a long time so this was kind of a big moment for me. Hearing this song made me do a little reading on the Snow Patrol which I thoroughly enjoyed, and it gave me a nice little break from my homework.

Naturally after this the song was stuck in my head, but that's okay because I do love it. Then this morning it was like an addiction, I HAD to hear the song... so I listened to it like four times in the past hour... I love it! Having a new favorite song is for sure an important thing, and I feel it give me a solid step in the 'adjusting' to normal life that everyone keeps asking me about.


I love music.

1 comment:

  1. If you want a translation, go here:

    www.spanishdict.com

    =]

    ReplyDelete