I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 5

Friday:.....
Okay, so my Friday was kind of a really lame day. I did take a bike ride around washington park... but I didn't take any pictures. During the day I sat on FB a lot, did some schedule rearanging for the school year, dropped classes, made my work schedule, etc. In the evening I went to spend some time with Randi and Renae Deighton. These twins are in my stake here in Washington, and I've had some great fun hanging out with them while we were all at BYU. It was fun to get away from my family for a little while and hang out with friends. The picture attached was taken from the top of my house, I did so in order to try to illustrate how close I live to the ocean, but you can't really see anyhow. That dark, double humped island in the background is... well, an island, separated from us by a couple hundred feet of ocean water... Here's a google map of my town, I live between the airport and Burrow's Bay. Anyhow, tomorrow will be much more exciting :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment