I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 2

Tuesday: beach combin'
So because of the exceptionally difficult morning going to the dentist and such my day was slightly dampened. Okay, mostly I was just lazy, couldn't eat so I didn't have energy, badda boom. We did got to the beach though where I took several pictures of my broha skim boarding and such.













So I did a lot of thinking today. I was driving my mom's honda Accord and as I left our driveway I tried to push the automatic transmission stick into neutral and jiggle it around (as I usually do with my car) and when it wouldn't budge to the side I remembered that it was automatic and not manual. Then I noticed the knob for adjusting the side mirrors, it was a very simple and easy to use knob, much nicer than the one on my car. This got me thinking of the perfect hybrid car. Taking elements from each of the cars that I drive I devised what would be the best car ever!

First, it's a manual, and it would drive just like my Mitsubishi, but then it has the space and seating of our Suburban with of course the gas mileage of our Prius. (Okay, I know that is so impossible right now, but this is a perfect car after all.) Then it would have the audio control system/capabilities of the Pruis with the sound system of the suburban. It would have adjustments and controls (seat position, mirrors, CC, brights, etc.) like the Honda (as well as the pick-up of the Honda) and a dash display like the Mitsubishi. Finally it would also be just as cute and fun-loving as my Mitsubishi. That's pretty much the perfect car, and I love it. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment