I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 4

Thursday: not camping
So today my mom wanted to go camping. There's a really nice state park nearby that she loves to visit and she wanted to go there, stay the night and come back Friday. Great plan except she didn't make reservations at the relatively small campground and we ended up going there, visiting the visitors center (a great place for visitors to visit... really), walking in the tidelands a bit and having a picnic lunch. Not bad for an afternoon. When Kacy got off work her and I went on a quick kayaking trip. We ran into a rather swelly ocean... at is an ocean with large swells, large for the Puget Sound at least, I think we saw some that were nearly three feet! something I've never really seen much of before hear since the area is so bay-y... or rather, has many bays. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment