I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Best Bad Day

Today could have been the worst day ever... it's 12:07 am, I just got home from campus, and I'm making Western Family Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. I recently spent 5.5 hours in one chair, staring at a computer screen, editing a horribly filmed movie.
Earlier in the day I had spent 2 other hours in the same chair, editing the same movie.
A girl of my dreams canceled our noon-date to the MOA (I love the MOA...)
I got a 69% on my religion test (that puts my testimony at about a C-)
I have a huge and rather hard test for my Electrical & Computer Engineering class tomorrow. Today I had no time to study for it.
I hate the library, not that it's a bad place, I just avoid going there to study. Today I spent half of my waking hours there... I think I want to cry, not even kidding.

Why wasn't today the worst day of my life?
I talked to the girl of my dreams (I know, call me a sap, but those ten minutes did make my day that much better)
I wasted an hour talking with an old friend... a good hour.
I got to talk about sailing for half an hour :-) I love sailing.
I got to iChat with my little sister K.com (she gave me some instructions on video editing)
I used Final Cut Pro on a MacPro ^_^
I am currently listening to the new Dashboard CD, eating Mac&Cheese, and talking with the ever beautiful Katherine Alice Affeltranger. w00t

I ended up with a 75% on that ECEn test, and our movie won 3 awards at our ward Oscar's night; best visual effects, best costume design, best actress, w00t

No comments:

Post a Comment