I'm a Mormon.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Elevator


It often seems that the darkness and sadness can last forever, even to the point it seems that perhaps life was meant to be that dark and dull and you become complacent in the misery. I am pleased to announce that it's not true! It just takes some time, sometimes you're only in the middle of the ride, but everything will be just fine, everything will be alright!!

I can't say I've been super sad recently, just content with a seemingly sub-par life. This past weekend though I had quite a wonderful couple of days, and I saw the light again of a joyous life. This is why I have thus decided to make the conscious effort of making my life move upward again, and hopefully be on top of it all by the end of the semester. If not, I'll sure have fun doing it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment