I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

60D

After all the cerimonial graduation garbage (putting on robes, walking in lines, shaking hands of people you don't actually know...) we had a proper family & friends all out party!!  

Murray Parents supplied delicious food, Cafe Rio-style burritos (on my recommendation) and ice cream, and then we played some fun games and the graduates got a few gifts.

It was at this moment that we received the title of this post:
 (that's me reading the card that came with it.  And if you can't see what Steph is holding behind the card....)
An amazing digital SLR camera, the Cannon 60D!

And as we played games we just had to test out our new toy:

We played the Bryan Murray trademarked BYU Taboo.

I like to make faces when Steph uses the camera..

Stephanie's Family

The next day we spent time around BYU with the above pictured family, and I took what is my favorite picture yet on our camera:
taken infront of the parabolic mirror in the ESC lobby
To see more of our new photography hobby go check out our pictures on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting to get such a fun present!! Yay for cameras!! I'm excited to see many more pictures! (You have no excuse know :) )

    ReplyDelete