I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Jack

I don't really want this blog to just become a place where I put pictures of my baby.... but he is the cutest, so it's kind of hard not to.

The Man Himself

He's so cute I can't even hold the camera straight...

Ok, but really, he's cute.  For those of you still with me here's a general update on my life.  Stephanie and I have been spending our Saturday's attempting to remodel our house.  With a lot of help we got the laminate floors done and we're working on baseboards.  We usually end up spending more time taking care of our baby more than we do working so it's a very long process.

I've been thinking about getting my phone set up to publish to my blog, then I will update this much more often.  I'm sure you all will highly enjoy that.  

Speaking of phones, I never really thought I'd be the kind of person to put a picture of my wife or kids as my phone/computer wallpaper.  It's not that I was against it, I just never really thought I would care so much that I would go through the proces to change it... My cell phone now has a picture of Jack, and our new iPad that we just bought (as an anniversary gift to ourselves) has pictures of Jack as the lock and home screens.  My computer however does still maintain it's StarCraft themed background.  

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment