I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

work

It has been quite some time since I blogged. I have found more useful things to fill my time, mostly I got a job and they pay me to sit at a computer, so I don't do as much here at home.

I work at Anderson Engineering, it is a civil engineering firm that specializes in environmental remediation, but also does all general civil/survey stuff.  By 'general civil/survey' I mean road design, site layout and design, parcel surveys, and so on and so forth.  I however do not really work with anything general civil-ly or survy-ey, I am part of the Kennecott team and I just do environmental analysis, remediation, sampling, and reporting.  I really love my job.  I get to learn all kinds of things about Kennecott and their copper mining operation here in Salt Lake Valley.  I also do a lot of computer work, database management, map making/editing, and again, report writing.

Out side of working everyday I play StarCraft, I watch TV shows (Bones, Eureka, Doctor Who) with Stephanie.  We obviously expecting a baby in a month, which is a big deal.  Perhaps when he is born I'll actually update this blog from time to time with stuff about being a dad... but perhaps I won't.

That's not all my life, but that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment