I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

craving

I'm really feeling the urge to post something, but I don't know what.  I often think of simple ideas to talk about while I'm working and stuff, but I don't remember them for long.  Life lately has been fairly mundane...

Oh wait!  I remember one of the more exciting things of the past week or two.  One night we went out to Cold Stone to get some ice cream.  All day at work I had been thinking about churros and I day-dreamed about churros mixed into ice cream.  So we went to Cold Stone and I quickly glanced at thier mix-in's list.... no churros or any other kind of cinnamon-covered pastry, sigh.  But then I saw this on a sign:



The Churro Carmel Crave.  It was wonderful, toasty churros, gooey carmel, and tasty french vanilla ice cream.  It was a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment