I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Cs

I haven't blogged for ages, and I wish I had more time to do so. Quite honestly I spend more time with Steph, and I don't really care that I don't blog so much. Anyhow, after this evenings game I wanted to stick my neck out with a prediction: there will be no three-peat for Kobe and the Lakers. Yeah, that's right the defending champs are surely going to be taken down this year. By who? you might ask, well clearly not the Magic since Superman can't seem to manage his team enough to stop the Celtics. So yes it is the Celtics who I pick in 6 games over the Magic and then in 7 games over the Lakers.
I chose this for several reasons. 1) Green is a much better color than Yellow. 2) When your team all-star has an off night you struggle, if Kobe is ever not on top of his game the other Lakers struggle, but can often pull through. When Paul Pierce struggles you've got KG. When Garnett is having a tough night, you've got Ray Allen (who happens to be #3 having come from Seattle, my hometown-team). Lets say the defense is really hammering them all that night, up steps Rasheed Wallace and Rajon Rondo, all wonderful players, all of them all-stars (or soon to be), and that is why the Celtics will win.

2 comments:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ray allen. i want them to win just for him.

    ReplyDelete